[Tweeters] Book News

David Hutchinson flora.fauna at live.com
Mon Jul 15 12:24:51 PDT 2013

The full citation for the Sternid book I mentioned yesterday is:
David Cabot & Ian Nisbet, Terns,pap., 2013.
The latest volume (17) in the Handbook of the Birds of the World series is still delayed. but they promise to ship from Spain in early August.
On July 13,2013, Flora & Fauna Books was 30 years old. It is our last year and it has been enormous fun. So thanks to you all for making it so enjoyable and at least a cultural succes d'esteme, if not a financial one. And pardon my French Msr Meilleur.