[Tweeters] I cannot id this bird, can anyone?

jeff gibson gibsondesign at msn.com
Sat Jul 13 09:16:37 PDT 2013

My first theory about this bird, was that it was an escapee from a Doctor Suess book, maybe titled "Jim from Sequim!". The bird, a 'Bar-winged Pinhead' was a friend of Jim's on his lavender farm.

Alas, commentary by more intelligent tweeters has blown that theory! An interesting bird for sure though.

Jeff Gibson

Whateverett Wa