[Tweeters] What's the Seattle Martin report?

Mark Ahlness mahlness at comcast.net
Fri Jul 12 22:57:28 PDT 2013

Ed,

On July 9, Janeanne Houston and I were delighted to see 2+ pair of Purple
Martins along the Duwamish, near terminal 105. We spotted activity
(feeding?) at gourd #225 and at another gourd, a couple of pilings south of
that. Beautiful birds, chattering away. We saw at least one other bird.
Didn't stay a long time - there may well have been more - sure hope so. We
left smiling.

Mark Ahlness

mahlness at comcast.net

Seattle, WA