[Tweeters] Spotted Sandpiper at Magnuson Park

Walter Kuciej WALTERK74 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 11 15:40:54 PDT 2013

On Wed. I saw a woman taking pics of dragonflies at the pond closest to the parking lot. We talked about what cameras to use, and she said she was looking for the peep in the posting title. About 15 min. later I was at the small pond with the bench next to the playfield. My friend asked what the bird was on top of the big snag in the middle of the pond. Of course, it was the one the lady was looking for.