[Tweeters] Cowlitz County Indigo x Lazuli Bunting

Lyn Topinka pointers at pacifier.com
Wed Jul 10 06:28:30 PDT 2013

Thanks all who helped me clarify this bird ... an Indigo x Lazuli
cross ... I learned the bird is a "regular" to this particular field
... found a nice description of him by Russ K. from May 2012
Tweeters, and then again in July ... Russ even mentions that this
bird might be a returnee from 2010 ...

thanks all,
Lyn