[Tweeters] Repositioning cruises

Neil and Carleen Zimmerman n3zims at comcast.net
Tue Jul 9 08:30:47 PDT 2013

Hello Tweeters,

   Since I asked about repositioning cruises, I got a lot of great responses and I want to thank everyone who e-mailed me. I also got just as many people asking me to share the  information. I am still working on figuring it all out. I am thinking about a spring trip. I will post what I find out to both tweeters and individuals when I have more information. But there is a great link by David Irons who writes about the cruises.

http://www.birdfellow.com/journal/2009/10/03/repositioning_cruises_not_your_typical_pelagic_trip

I will have more when I am not so busy/lazy.

Neil Zimmerman

Brier, WA