[Tweeters] Sha Dax Wetland

Chris Vicente vicentechris at ymail.com
Thu Jul 4 01:21:21 PDT 2013

Hi Tweets I thought I should let you know about Wetland north of Levee Road in Tacoma it is very nice kinda Swampy and so far seems Birdie
I got Purple Martin, Tree Swallows, Violet-green Swallows, Barns, and Cliff Swallows there also lots of other nice things in about the Wetland it has a Housing development that surrounds the spot just and fyi but if you care on checking it I really think I think it may become a Hotspot for ebirder's have to see how it is in Winter with waterfowl not to sure if it's great on Shorebirds though.
Chris Vicente
vicentechris at ymail.com
253-882-8452
God Bless!!!