[Tweeters] Bufflehead (Female)

NIKKI sailorgirlinconecticut at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 2 21:18:48 PDT 2013

While walked down the lake today (7-2-2013 around 7pm) a little ways away from the Go Fourth Celebrations was a FEMALE BUFFLEHEAD on Lake Sacajawea, Longview WA. she was by herself a little ways in the middle.  I just moved up here but I know they are winter birds down in California.  Is this normal for her to be here?  Really sorry for the poor quality.  I only have a 200mm lens for my Nikon, the bigger lens wasn't available to me at the time of seeing this

http://www.flickr.com/photos/babyorca/9198644256/

Nicole Perkins
Kelso, WA