[Tweeters] Tufted Duck

Hank karenhank at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 16:21:17 PST 2013

The Tufted Duck was still present at Fallen Leaf Lake in Camas as of 2:30 pm today. The entrance to the park is not obvious. Heading north on Everett in Camas there is a sign on the right indicating that the park entrance is on the left in 300 feet. Slow down and look for a narrow road on the left. I almost drove by it. We parked and walked towards the shelter and almost immediately saw the Tufted Duck amidst other waterfowl on the left, I.e. south end of the lake.

Hank Heiberg
Lake Joy
Carnation, WA
Karenhankatyahoodotcom