[Tweeters] Re: Gray Wolf on the Colville Reservation

RJ Valen rjvalen at hughes.net
Sun Feb 24 12:24:31 PST 2013

Here's a link to Gray Wolf information on the Confederated Tribes of the
Colville Reservation website, enjoy :

http://www.colvilletribes.com/grey_wolf_map_quota.php

--
Bob Valen

"We are like tenant farmers chopping down the fence around our house for fuel when we should be using Nature's inexhaustible sources of energy --- sun, wind and tide. ... I'd put my money on the sun and solar energy. What a source of power! I hope we don't have to wait until oil and coal run out before we tackle that." Thomas Edison