[Tweeters] Recommendations for Spotting Scope and Ttipod

Liz Hemberry lizhemberry at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 24 11:22:34 PST 2013

I am interested in purchasing a spotting scope and tripod and would welcome suggestions. I am already carrying a camera with lens that is over 4 pounds so I would like to get a scope that is on the smaller and lightweight size. Having said that I realize that the terms lightweight and high quality glass don't go together. I would be using the tripod for both the scope and the camera. I am somewhat interested in the Kowa 660 series. If anyone has input on that scope or other suggestions let me know. Feel free to contact me off line. Ken