[Tweeters] Renton residents trying to solve mystery of disappearing birds

Larry Schwitters leschwitters at me.com
Sat Feb 23 21:38:50 PST 2013

I didn't think I'd been living under a rock, but this is the first I
had heard anything about smart meters. So I did a quick google search
on "smart meter health concerns". Just from what little I read, it
seems that not only is the jury still out on this one, but it hasn't
even been selected yet.

Larry Schwitters
Issaquah