[Tweeters] Spencer Island/Sewage Treatment Plant?

barry levineb at fastmail.fm
Tue Feb 19 16:20:21 PST 2013

Tweeters,
Aside from yesterday's post about Crossbills, it's been a while since
I've seen any posts about Spencer Island/ Everett Sewage Treatment
Plant. As I pass by there on the freeway heading north, I can't help
wonder how often is that area birded. Given the advance hype that
preceded the opening of the area years ago, it seems like a place that
has recently been (I hate to use the dubious term) under-birded?
Breaching the dikes made it somewhat less enticing and the flooding that
wiped out the trail a few years back probably also didn't help. Can the
Tweeters who do bird there fill the rest of us in on the present status?
All the best.
--
barry levine
Seattle