[Tweeters] Need Tutor for Nikon D200 Camera

Georgia Conti antep12 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 19:56:54 PST 2013

I live on Lake Patzcuaro, Michoacan, Mexico, where I've not found anyone
with Nikon equipment and certainly nobody who uses camera equipment while
birding. It occurred to me that while I'm in Seattle for up to 2 weeks,
there might be someone on this forum who'd be willing to give me some
lessons. I'll be arriving Monday Feb 25 and will be staying in West
Seattle and using public transportation. I've two lenses: 28-200mm and
80-400mm. I'd like to be a bit proficient when I volunteer on a bird
conservation project in NE Turkey in April.

Anyone interested in helping me? Drop me an email off list.

Georgia Conti