[Tweeters] Citrine Wagtail Seen Again
cariddellwa at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 12:41:58 PST 2013
I just noticed this on the eBird ABA Rarities digest. It may have
continuing interest to those who still have not made it to Comox.
Perhaps the milder weather is bringing the Citrine Wagtail out again:
Citrine Wagtail (Motacilla citreola) (1) CONFIRMED
- Reported Feb 15, 2013 15:30 by Jukka Jantunen
- Courtenay - Simpson Farm, Comox-Strathcona, British Columbia
- Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&t=p&z=13&q=49.6838889,-124.9713889&ll=49.6838889,-124.9713889
- Checklist: http://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist?subID=S12977471
- Comments: "apparently not seen since mid-January. Showed up after
4pm at the "traditional" spot"
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Tweeters