[Tweeters] Info Bannick

Joel Haas haas.joel at mindspring.com
Wed Feb 13 10:05:32 PST 2013

I did not see/read what you imply were onerous comments. They were
probably private to you.

If comments are not public, they are higly suspect, in my opinion.

I have been to an Audubon Workshop, including a half-day in the field,
that Paul did. It was fine; he was fine, helpful and personable. I am
planning a week long workshop with him in December 2013

Joel E. Haas
haas.joel at mindspring.com
Redmond, WA

"We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are" - Anaïs Nin