[Tweeters] Re: Snowy Owls and people at Damon Point

vickibiltz vickibiltz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 07:32:13 PST 2013

Sorry, I too have a dog, golden retriever, have always had one and birds and dogs do not mix. They make birds uneasy, as coyotes are a threat. They look the same. My dog does not bother the birds on her part, but the birds do not like dogs. So I leave her at home. Or with my husband. If someone wants to see birds, the dogs need to stay in the car, or stay home. We also trade dog sitting and have someone we pay to watch her.
I have been a birder 33+ years, and have had a dog since I was two years old.
Vicki Biltz. Bonney Lake Wa
vickibiltzatgmaildotcom.