[Tweeters] Re: Snowy Owls and people at Damon Point

sleddog sleddog at clearwire.net
Tue Feb 12 13:13:10 PST 2013

Oh but I think it might be some birders. Someone (I really can't remember
the name) recently posted photos taken on a trip in Washington state. Now
I don't know for sure, but it looked to me that quite a few photos of owls
were taken using a flash. Again, I DO NOT KNOW if that was the case and I
am very much a newbie birder so I can't really tell if it would bother the
birds. Just sayin....

I am a dog lover, but I really HATE it when owners let their dogs run free
when it's not an off-leash area.

Jossi
Redmond WA