[Tweeters] RE: Owls and people at Damon Point

Tom Talbott tom.talbott at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 10:37:10 PST 2013

I visited Damon Point back on MLK Day and had a mixed experience watching
photographers of many levels of experience. I wrote up an article (plus a
photo album) about the day with some "tips" for photographers here:

https://plus.google.com/u/0/100327836545033470159/posts/DNkj2C4Tz8E

Tom Talbott
Seattle, WA