[Tweeters] RFI: Birding the Galapagos

Michael Hobbs birdmarymoor at frontier.com
Mon Feb 11 21:42:22 PST 2013

There is a trip under the auspices of the UW Botanic Gardens led by Director Sarah Reichard that will (hopefully) be going out this June. While the focus will be a bit more on botany than birds, I can assure you that birds and other natural sciences will not be neglected.

See http://depts.washington.edu/uwbg/docs/EcuadorTour2013.pdf and note that the cut-off date for signing up has been extended, but you’d need to do so soon.
My wife and I are signed up.
== Michael Hobbs
== www.marymoor.org/birding.htm