[Tweeters] Upcoming Seattle Mountaineers Photography Class

Doug Schurman doug at bodyresults.com
Mon Feb 11 17:13:14 PST 2013

I know a lot of people on the Tweeters list are interested in taking better
pictures of the birds they see so you might be interested in a class on
photography. This class welcomes both point and shoot and DSLR users.

The Seattle Mountaineers is having their Annual Photography class coming up
starting February 26 and going for four weeks. I took this class 2 years ago
and it was a great help to me. Also, I know of no other class that offers so
much instruction for so little in cost. The have 4 weekly 2-hours lectures
and you can attend up to 10-12 half day hands on weekend workshops around
the that occur in the Seattle area. Price is $140 for members and $150 for
non-members.

For more information go to

http://mountaineersphotography.org/2012/12/2013-basic-photography-course-ope
n-for-registration/