[Tweeters] RFI: Birding the Galapagos

Tyler Davis fishingowl at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 13:58:55 PST 2013

Hey, Tweeters -

I'm currently in the beginning stages of planning my honeymoon in Ecuador
next February (2014), at least a week of which we plan to spend on an
expedition cruise in the Galapagos. I've had several suggestions for
companies/boats to look into (mostly from my co-workers and colleagues in
the travel industry), but I thought I'd survey my trusted friends in
Tweeterland since many of my colleagues and co-workers don't really
understand what it's like to be a birder.

I'm looking for something small and intimate with a committed focus on
natural history. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Tyler