[Tweeters] Birdfeeder Playground Monitor--that's me

Leah Wegener dlwegener at msn.com
Sun Feb 10 20:35:46 PST 2013

I am someone who enjoys watching the birds interacting at my three feeders. I can sit inside and see the Pine Siskins spread their wings and defend their perches. But wait! That Downy wants to land on the suet but the Starlings are hogging it. I must go scare them away! Fortunately for me I have a teenage son who usually intercepts me with these words: "Birds have survived for millions of years without you, Mom. Circle of Life." And so I put away my Playground whistle and go about my business. Leah Wegener, Centralia WAdlwegener at msn.com