[Tweeters] RFI: Island County Birders

annmariewood at comcast.net annmariewood at comcast.net
Wed Feb 6 15:42:11 PST 2013

Hi:

I was recently recruited by Matt Bartels to assist with his County Yearlist Project.  If you're not familiar with this impressive project and valuable resource you can read all about it at www.wabirder.com .

My task , as the "Island County Compiler", consists of monitoring postings, (Tweeters, eBird and Whidbey Audubon ), and submitting them to Matt Bartels for inclusion in the County Yearlist Project.

In order to make the  ISLAND CO list as complete and accurate as possible I'll need your help.  Please post your sightings and contact me  if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Ann Ma rie Wood

Mountlake Terrace, WA

206-915-2920 cell