[Tweeters] Stanwood Black-Crowned Night Herons: update please

Bill Anderson billandersonbic at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 2 18:19:27 PST 2013

I will be in Stanwood tomorrow (Super Bowl Sunday, 2/3) for my son's Special Olympics regional basketball tournament.  As I have done in the past, I will try to sneak out between games to photograph birds.

I have not seen any recent reporting on the black-crowned night herons of Stanwood.  Does anyone have the name and address of the convalescent home where the nesting colony was seen last year?

Bill Anderson; Edmonds, WA. USA