[Tweeters] Emperor Goose

Jfgatchet jfgatchet at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 19:15:28 PST 2013

Despite the EMPEROR GOOSE being at the Gardiner Beach Lagoon this morning I did not see it in the fields here this morning or this afternoon.

The EMPEROR GOOSE left the lagoon and flew off with 10 CANADA GEESE heading west. Eventually all 77 CANADA GEESE and three CACKLING GEESE flew west. I found 49 CANADA GEESE and three CACKLING GEESE in the field west of the castle on the north side of Gardiner Beach Rd. I will check the lagoon tomorrow morning for the Emperor.

Both SHARP-SHINNED and COOPER'S HAWK were seen along Gardiner Beach Rd today.

John F. Gatchet
Gardiner, WA

Sent from my iPhone