[Tweeters] Re: RFI Bird Books Brazil and Peru

Tracey Kidston photography info at traceykidstonphotography.com
Sun Dec 29 18:41:01 PST 2013

I have been traveling to Peru since 1990, and would say the Birds of Peru
field guide is an excellent guide that has been needed for a very long time.
The birding and photography opportunities as well as cultural experiences
are so rewarding. My experience is more towards the Tambopata/Candamo
National Park which is in S.E. Peru. However it is a country I am very
familiar with and have been to many times. If anyone would like a more
detailed recommended itinerary I am happy to be contacted privately. I have
also for the above time period volunteered my experiences as a avian
veterinary technician and wildlife photographer with a number of
macaw/parrot conservation and research projects. Peru is absolutely a
country to fall in love with.

Tracey Kidston

http://www.traceykidstonphotography.com
https://www.facebook.com/TraceyKidstonPhotography