[Tweeters] Snohomish Sandhill Cranes and Probable Gyrfalcon

Rick Taylor taylorrl at outlook.com
Sat Dec 28 10:51:47 PST 2013

Tweeters,

Tina and I made a quick stop to see the continuing Sandhill Cranes on Old Snohomish-Monroe road and Treosti Road. We found a probable Gyrfalcon on a fence post beyond the cranes. We did not have time to study it carefully and did not have the camera along. I digiscoped a couple of very poor photos. If you are heading out there please look for it and see if you can get some usable photos. We'll try to swing back by there later today or tomorrow for a careful study and photos.

Rick Taylor
Everett, WA

Sent from my iPad