[Tweeters] Ridgefield Wildllife Refuge

Darlene Sybert drsybert at northtown.org
Fri Dec 27 08:55:56 PST 2013

Thanks to all of you who responded privately about my visit and shared
your own experiences at the Refuge. Many of your comments will enhance
my next visit, particularly in warmer weather when we want to do some
trail-walking.

Some of you wondered if some or all four (five was a typo) or any of the
muskrats we saw might have been nutria, and we did see a nutria. But we
had high powered binos and camera lens, so we did see the muskies
clearly even
though they were some distance from the car and we did get pictures.

Darlene Sybert
Cinebar