[Tweeters] Christmas morning bird(s) / drum roll... and the Scope is....

Caryn Schutzler bluedarner1 at seanet.com
Wed Dec 25 10:13:49 PST 2013

Merry Christmas Tweeters all!!

A beautiful foggy Christmas morning here in Wedgwood and we just have had a flurry of activity with a gorgeous male Pileated and that wonderful red head fly in and have a little suet feast. As he was nibbling, a male Anna's had to go over to that bright red beacon and check it out! Size doesn't always matter! He's actually been greeting us whenever we go outside, coming over to have a peek from his various perches.

Have seen the Varied Thrush, Townsend's Warbler, and yet another red head - a Ruby Crowned Kinglet.

And Santa did much research and through all of your most helpful tweets and Russ at Seattle Audubon, we got our new Razor 85 scope. Will be trying it out at the Fill today - hopeully. And on New Year's Day - site to still be determined. Any suggestions there?

Thanks to all who gave such informative and helpful information to make our decision so much easier.

Happy New Year's and Great Birding in 2014!

Caryn / Wedgwood