[Tweeters] Emperor Goose, Peregrine Falcon Gardiner

John Gatchet jfgatchet at gmail.com
Sat Dec 21 20:43:53 PST 2013

The EMPEROR GOOSE was in the orchard and lavender planted area behind the
Troll Headquarters all day from 9:10 am until 4:48 pm. It flew by the
Gardiner Beach Boat Ramp at 5:50 in the flock of 30 Canada Geese. It has
been in three different fields for the last three days staying with the
Canada Geese. I will post info to tweeters tomorrow morning if or when I
locate the bird.

A PEREGRINE FALCON was in a Douglas Fir in my yard today. Anyone in the
area looking for the EMPEROR GOOSE should be on the lookout for this bird
and a MERLIN that also frequents the area.

John F. Gatchet
Gardiner, WA