[Tweeters] Peregrine in Snoq. Valley

Filip Tkaczyk pathwithaheart at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 21 19:32:10 PST 2013

At about 3:30 pm, I witnessed a PEREGRINE FALCON chasing a red-tailed hawk from North to South across Novelty hill Bridge in Duvall. The falcon circled around and landed in the tree near me. Then it called repeatedly while perched facing the distance red-tailed hawk.

Anyone who is birding in the area should keep an eye out for it. It was a mature adult bird, with dark gray upper parts and very pale vent area. Did not have binoculars, so could not figure out the exact race.

Happy Birding,

Filip Tkaczyk
Seattle, WA
mailto: pathwithaheart at hotmail.com