[Tweeters] Edmonds-Woodway ravens 12-19-13

Bill Anderson billandersonbic at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 20 03:16:56 PST 2013

Thursday (12/19) morning I made a quick trip to the marsh while
my son Daren was working out at the gym. I finally saw the
Edmonds-Woodway pair of ravens as they flew northeast over downtown
Edmonds.   Although the birds were far away, I think the photos I got were a grade above Sasquatch shots and are clear enough to identify them as ravens and not crows.

You can see the two photos by scrolling down page 59 to post #586.

http://www.pnwphotos.com/forum/showthread.php?7934-Wildlife-of-Edmonds-WA/page59

Bill Anderson; Edmonds, WA. USA