[Tweeters] Mystery wren re-visited

Bill Anderson billandersonbic at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 19 19:46:41 PST 2013

I continue to get responses concerning the mystery wren.  I think some people have been looking at the wrong photo. The photo in question is NOT the first photo which pops up on the link: a Bewick's wren on my backyard birdfeeder.

To see the photo of the mystery wren, scroll down the page to post #104 and look at the second photo in the post, the photo below the photo of a red-tailed hawk.  You will see a "butt" shot of a wren under a wood pile with its tail pointed up.

http://www.pnwphotos.com/forum/showthread.php?7934-Wildlife-of-Edmonds-WA/page11

Bill Anderson; Edmonds, WA. USA