[Tweeters] Mystery wren

Bill Anderson billandersonbic at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 17 19:58:57 PST 2013

On 3/23/13, I photographed a wren rummaging beneath one of the brush piles in the nature garden at the Willow Creek fish hatchery in Edmonds.  I identified it as a marsh wren even though it was a ways from the the Edmonds marsh.

Having recently seen a photo of a Pacific/winter (which is the correct current name?), I now wonder if that is what I photographed.  You can see my photo on post #104 of page 11:

http://www.pnwphotos.com/forum/showthread.php?7934-Wildlife-of-Edmonds-WA/page11

Any help making a positive ID will be appreciated.

Bill Anderson; Edmonds, WA. USA