[Tweeters] Correction: Laurelhurst Eagles, NOT the Union Bay eagle pair

Teresa Stokes tlstokespoetry at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 14:05:34 PST 2013

I was kindly corrected these are the Laurelhurst Eagles
NOT the Union Bay eagles (520).

Also, I am very interested in seeing photos of the pair, as well as any
historical data on this
pair, their nest and breeding success. Feel free to email me.

Here is the contact info for public comments:
(Please refer to Master Use Project #3015404)

If you wish to comment or obtain additional information
you can contact Seattle Dept of Planning & Development
at 700 5th Ave Suite 2000, PO Box 34019, Seattle 98124-4019
or call (206) 684-8467 or email PRC at seattle.gov. Refer to
Master Use Project #3015404.

If you want to read any of the public records regarding this property you
can search
using the address: 4000 NE 41st Street: (Wetlands Report mentions the
eagles/nest).

http://web6.seattle.gov/dpd/edms/