[Tweeters] Revised Edmonds Checklist Available

Carol Riddell cariddellwa at gmail.com
Mon Dec 16 18:04:49 PST 2013

Last year several of us produced a checklist of 257 birds for the city of Edmonds. It was in the county checklist format, graciously formatted for us by Laurie Knittle at Washington Birder. We have changed a few codes and added four birds for a total of 261 species. Once again we thank Laurie for making the changes and reformatting to the most recent taxonomic order. If you would like a copy of the revised checklist, please send your request to checklistedmonds at gmail.com and we will forward it to you as a pdf document.

Carol Riddell
Edmonds, Wa