[Tweeters] Spotting Scopes and Binoculars - Caveat

Reginald David rdavid at ilhawaii.net
Mon Dec 16 15:21:05 PST 2013

Aloha Doug,

Well said sir, this is a question I get asked fairly frequently, and it really does come down to personal testing and preferences with the obvious caveat, that the optic you are comparing need to be within the same quality category.

Reg.

Reginald David
Rana Biological Consulting, Inc.
P. O. Box 1371