[Tweeters] Palm Warbler, yes Monday

Joe Sweeney sweeneyfit at mac.com
Mon Dec 16 12:10:01 PST 2013

At Mercer Court (NE Boat St & NE Pacific St) Monday 11:45am.
Up the path 100 feet, out in the open, on left. On ground by itself.

After 10 minutes, lost it when I started composing this email.

At 12:15, it returned to same spot.

Thanks to Cara Borre! See her post for more info.

Joe Sweeney
NE Seattle
sweeneyfit at Mac dot com
Sent from my iPhone