[Tweeters] Trapping Eastern Gray Squirrels

Christine Southwick clsouth at u.washington.edu
Mon Dec 16 07:33:51 PST 2013

Ooh, I like that idea! But we would have to be sure and only use it while the Grays dominate. Then the Douglas might actually have a chance.

I asked the same question about what to do with the live trapped squirrels. I don't suppose the zoo would want them? Owls and carnivores could have freshly-caught meat.

Christine Southwick
N Seattle/Shoreline
clsouthwick at q.com