[Tweeters] Everett-Marysville CBC today-132 species

Scott scottratkinson at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 14 23:15:19 PST 2013

Tweeters:

So we still have many observers to report, but despite what many at the tally felt
was a lackluster day, several notable species were found. 3 inland territories have yet
to report, as well as our two new kayak teams, and five private property/feeder-
watchers. Two of the most noteworthy reports are a first-time visit on foot
to Jetty Island, and the report for Area 2 (west of Island Crossing). Our preliminary
species count is 132, same as last year--but we have reports still coming in.

Our count circle includes north Everett (including the Everett waterfront), all of
Marysville, and extends north to nearly the Stilliguamish River (just north of
Island Crossing), east to 131st and 84th Street NE (about half way between
Marysville and Granite Falls), and as far west as the extreme southern end
of Camano I.

Best--

Scott