[Tweeters] re: peanut butter a good idea?

Fite Fite bfite1 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Dec 13 14:30:18 PST 2013

I have been using peanut to attract birds for a long time. The tufted
titmouse, carolina chickadee, carolina wren, downy wp, red-bellied wp,
northern cardinal, yellow-throated warbler, pine warbler, blue jay and
boat tailed grackle like the crunchy peanut butter. The birds are also
offered a general purpose wild bird seed.
Regarding the Tweets that mentioned the chili suet from WBU as
unappealing to squirrels-my friend has had good luck with it too.
M. Fite
Lutz, Fl