[Tweeters] Picasa Albums ready--Spain and Tanzania

Dan Logen d.logen at frontier.com
Thu Dec 12 23:03:19 PST 2013

Hello Tweeters

My wife and I took two overseas trips this year, to the Picos de Europa National Park in Spain, and to Tanzania.

I have finally finished going through all my images, and have added two albums to my Picasa site. There are lots of birds in the Tanzania album, and several in the Spain album.

You are welcome to take a look. Comments and corrections are always welcome. They are the first two albums in my picasa site.

The address is: http://picasaweb.google.com/logenp

Dan Logen
Stanwood, WA

d.logen at frontier.com