[Tweeters] Townsend's Solitaire Whatcom

Mechejmch mechejmch at aol.com
Thu Dec 12 04:43:21 PST 2013

On the heels of the TOSO report from Gary Bletsch in Skagit, I'll offer my sighting of one yesterday afternoon in Bellingham. "My bird" has an ample supply of juniper berries and is in my CBC territory for Sunday. Shhhh......
Interesting part is that this bird is in the same location as three years ago, exhibiting the same territorial behavior and singing! No way of knowing for sure but the homeowner and I would like to believe that it's the same bird.

Joe Meche
Bellingham