[Tweeters] Tundra Swans near Fall City

plkoyama at comcast.net plkoyama at comcast.net
Wed Dec 11 19:53:42 PST 2013

Tweets,
I should have added to my earlier post on the Mt Si Sandhill Crane that I took Hwy 203 home. I stopped at Snoqualmie Falls, which was spac-tac-u-lar, then flipped a quick u-ey not far past Fall City when I saw some “white things” out in a farm field. They turned out to be 4 Tundra Swans, 2 adults and 2 young—I had my scope to see the yellow on the adults’ bills. This was somewhere around MP 3, Fall City side of a horse farm with a fancy sign, maybe Meadowbrook or some such. Other white things were a couple of Snow Geese mixed in with the hundreds of Canadas. I was surprised to realize that the Tundras were county birds for me, so maybe they are for someone else!
Penny Koyama, Bothell