[Tweeters] Speaking of scopes...

Barbara Deihl barbdeihl at comcast.net
Sat Dec 7 21:45:14 PST 2013

Another suggestion to Caryn and anyone else looking to get a scope - Seattle Audubon Nature Shop has some very nice scopes and some very nice employees who will help you immensely with those questions you have. Even if they end up not having one that fits your criteria, you'll certainly know more than before you went in. You might even find one of theirs on sale right now - I think they have a "demo" sale going on... Leastwise, they are very friendly (not pushy), knowledgable and they let you try out their scopes, which is necessary before buying one, I think. Besides, since you (Caryn) live near the shop, you might as well start out there ! :-)

Good scoping !

Barb Deihl

North Matthews Beach - NE Seattle

barbdeihl at comcast.net