[Tweeters] Thrush Trifecta

Bill Anderson billandersonbic at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 7 03:36:10 PST 2013

Shortly before sunset Friday (12/6) afternoon, my son and I scored a  thrush trifecta at Maplewood Park in Edmonds with sightings of a lone hermit thrush, several varied thrush, and a robin.  Photos of them plus a very entertaining Douglas's squirrel can be found by scrolling down page 55:  http://www.pnwphotos.com/forum/showthread.php?7934-Wildlife-of-Edmonds-WA/page55

Maplewood Park is probably one of the lesser known parks in Edmonds, even though you drive past its northern border as you wind down the 196th St/Puget Drive ravine on your way to downtown Edmonds.
http://www.edmondswa.gov/government/departments/parks-recreation-a-cultural-services/edmonds-city-parks/maplewood-park.html

Bill Anderson; Edmonds, WA. USA