[Tweeters] First eastern WA Chase trip - Sunday, Dec 15

Tim O'Brien kertim7179 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 1 22:32:55 PST 2013

Hi all,

The first eastern WA chase WOS field trip is scheduled for Sunday, December 15.  As of tonight, the target will be the Red-bellied Woodpecker in La Grande, OR.  This is of course a fluid target as something else more noteworthy especially in eastern WA may be found before then.

If we go for the woodpecker, then we'll meet in the Tri-cities area and then make the 2 hour drive south.

Please email if you are interested in joining the trip.

Thanks!

Tim O'Brien
Cheney, WA
mailto: kertim7179 at yahoo dot com