[Tweeters] Banded Cacklers

birdmarymoor at gmail.com birdmarymoor at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 19:17:15 PST 2013

Linda – we’ve had a few Cacklers with yellow neck bands at Marymoor. This year, we’ve had X5@ and KE=, both of which were banded in Alaska in the Yukon Delta region (approx. LAT: 61.2; LON: -164.8). https://www.google.com/maps/preview#!data=!1m4!1m3!1d421781!2d-164.8!3d62.2 Some from last year were banded in similar locations.

== Michael Hobbs
== www.marymoor.org/birding.htm
== BirdMarymoor at frontier.com