[Tweeters] WOS website problems

Marc Hoffman tweeters at dartfrogmedia.com
Sun Dec 1 15:34:41 PST 2013

Most likely a problem with the web server on the web host's end. It's
now 3:30 pm and I'm having no problems browsing the site www.wos.org.
If I use the Windows "ping" command in a prompt window, all requests
for www.wos.org time out. Peculiar. CC'ing Tweeter Caren Park, who
knows more about such things than I do.

Marc Hoffman
"tweeters" "at" "Dartfrogmedia" "Dot" "Com"